This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By continuing usage of the Services, You are consenting to be bound by these Terms for use and access of the Services.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE TERMS BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THE SERVICES, BECAUSE YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. If You do not accept any of these Terms, then please don’t continue usage or avail any of the Services. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SUPERCENT IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES. By accepting these Terms, You also allow Supercent to send You promotional emails and SMS alerts from time to time.By entering, installing, playing, using or accessing to the services, you fully agree to the terms of Agreement which may be altered time by time.If you do not agree to this Agreement, please exit or stop accessing the services. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
“Account” means an account created when you access the Services or an account you create when you access the Services.
“You”/“Your “/“Yourself” shall mean and refer to any user accessing or using the Services.
“Supercent” or “Supercent Games” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” shall mean Supercent Games Private Limited.
“Feature Terms” means any other rules related to specific services, like platforms and APIs, applications for mobile devices, forums, contests, subscriptions or loyalty programs that we may publish, which apply to your use of those specific services and state they are part of these Terms.
“Offers” means special programs, including offers, excursions, and special gifts, both digital and tactile, that Supercent may offer from time to time to certain eligible players.
“Services” or “Service” means our games, products, services, content, Supercentgames.com, and/or other domains or websites operated by Supercent.
“Supercent Products” or “Products” or “Supercent Product” is used as shorthand for our online games and products published by Supercent including but not limitation to mobile games, virtual social platform app, information headline app, chatting tools, information board.
“Terms of Service” or “Terms” or “T&C” means these terms of service.
“User Content” means all the data that you upload, transmit, create, or generate on or through the Services. This includes things like your profile picture, your in-game text or video chat, and your in-game art or other content authored or designed by you.
“Virtual Items” means (a) virtual currency, including without limitation virtual coins, cash, tokens, or points, all for use in the Services and (b) virtual in-game items.
"Virtual Currencies" is used to describe the in-game currencies that can be purchased in certain Supercent Products.
Other terms are defined in context below.
Headings and captions are used for convenience only and will not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, unless explicitly provided for otherwise; and any reference to the masculine includes a reference to the feminine and vice versa.
Any reference to a natural person will, unless repugnant to the context, include his legal heirs, executors and permitted assignees. Similarly, any reference to a juristic person such as Supercent will, unless repugnant to the context, including its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees.
3.TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
3.1 Execution requisites
These user terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to Your access to, and use of the online services including mobile applications and websites (“Services”), provided by Supercent Games Private Limited, and its subsidiaries, licensees, and affiliated companies (“Supercent”).
By registering for an Account or otherwise using our Services, you represent that you are age 13 or older and you understand and agree to this Agreement. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms. If you access the Service from a Social Networking Site ("SNS"), such as Facebook or Google+, you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
You shall not permit the use or access of the Services through your Account by your child/ward if they are below the age of 13 years old.
You are liable for all activities conducted through your Account, whether or not authorized by you, including without limitation all purchases and in particular, parents or guardians are liable for all activities of their minor child conducted through the Account.
4. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
You can find these terms at any time by visiting http://www.supercentgames.com/Terms-Of-Services/
We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address.
We may or may not provide additional notice, such as an e-mail message or messaging within the Services, of any material changes. Unless we state otherwise, changes are effective when posted. New versions of the Terms and any other policies, codes, or rules will be accessible at www.supercentgames.com or from within the Services. If you continue to use the Services after the changes are posted, you are agreeing that the changes apply to your continued use of the Services. If You do not agree to the revised Terms, You should discontinue accessing and/or using Our Services immediately
You can’t make changes to the Terms unless both you and Supercent sign a written amendment.If you have a dispute with Supercent, the version of the Terms in effect at the time Supercent received actual notice of the dispute will apply to such dispute.
Please contact us at support@supercentgames (dot) com for any questions regarding customer relations and any issues arising from your in-game activity.
5. OWNERSHIP; LIMITED LICENSE
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Supercent policies, Supercent grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Service for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes; You shall not use the Service to advertise, or solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk or spam e-mail or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone.
- You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. paypal) by minors.
- You shall not (or attempt to) purchase, sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself; You shall not use the Service if you have previously been removed by Supercent, or previously been banned from playing any Supercent game.
- You agree not to use the Services for any other purpose and agree that Supercent will have no liability to you for any damage or loss arising from unauthorized uses.
If you breach these Terms, or any of our other terms that apply to you, we may take action against you, up to and including terminating your account. In addition, you may be breaking the law, including breaches or violations of Supercent’s intellectual property rights. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT OR INTERFERE WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNDERMINING OR MANIPULATING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY SUPERCENT GAME, IS A BREACH OF SUPERCENT POLICY AND MAY BE A BREACH OR VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
- You understand and acknowledge that You can register on the Services only after complying with the terms of Agreement and through a valid Email ID or a social networking site ID.
- You will be required to enter Your Email ID or social networking site ID on the Services following which you will be registered.
- Upon completion of the verification process in accordance with the above, You will be granted access to the game.
- You agree to supply Supercent with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, particularly your email address.
- While using our services You must not provide or use a name that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates our staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate.
We reserve the right to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any name for any reason or take such other action as we believe appropriate.
- You agree to keep your account info safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other person that might jeopardize the security of your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. Don’t share your Account details with others or allow others to access or use your Account. We will treat all acts performed through your Account as being performed by you. You therefore accept responsibility for all acts done using your Account, whether or not authorized by you, including purchases made using any payment instrument (for example, credit card or PayPal), and you understand you may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other user of the Services caused by someone else using your Account.
- You are responsible To help ensure the safety of your account info, you must keep your device free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans, worms, time bombs, malware and spyware. If you become aware of any actual or suspected loss, theft, fraud, or unauthorized use of your Account or Account password, please tell us immediately. Supercent staff will never ask you for your confidential info.
- Regardless of any other statement in these Terms, you do not own any Account that you create on our Services, including in our games, and your Account is not your property. Likewise, you do not own any Virtual Items that you obtained through our Services, regardless of whether you “earned” those Virtual Items or “purchased” them. Your Account and any related Virtual Items are owned by Supercent. Supercent gives you a limited license and right to use your Account and the related Virtual Items while we offer the Services.
- You understand that while at times you may “earn” "buy" or "purchase" (a) virtual currency, including but not limited to virtual coins, cash, tokens, or points, all for use in the Service; or (b) virtual in-game items (together with virtual currency, "Virtual Items"); these real world terms are only being used as shorthand. You do not in fact "own" the Virtual Items and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you may purchase a limited license to use the Service, including software programs that occasionally manifest themselves as these items.
- You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods are final, that we will not refund any transaction once it has been made. For the purposes of this paragraph, a "purchase" is complete at the time our servers validate your purchase and the applicable Virtual Goods and/or Virtual Money are successfully credited to your account on our servers. We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Money, Virtual Goods and/or Subscriptions without any liability to you at any time. We may revise the pricing for Virtual Goods, Virtual Money and/or Subscriptions offered through the Services at any time. We may limit the total amount of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money that may be purchased at any one time, and/or limit the total amount of Virtual Money or Virtual Goods that may be held in your account in the aggregate. You are only allowed to obtain Virtual Money and Virtual Goods from us or our authorized partners through the Services, and not in any other way.
TO AVOID RETAINING DATA THAT IS NO LONGER NEEDED AND/OR TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICES, WE MAY DELETE OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE INACTIVE (I.E., NOT LOGGED INTO) FOR 180 DAYS.
TRADING AMONG USERS OR PLAYERS
- VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- All trading, sublicensing, renting, leasing, loaning, selling or transfers of Accounts, virtual currencies or virtual items, including without limitation, trading of Account ID, Account Names, Virtual Items and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
- You are not allowed to transfer Virtual Items outside of the Services (e.g., in the “real world”), for example by selling, gifting, or trading them. We won’t recognize those transfers as legitimate. You are not allowed to sublicense, trade, sell, or attempt to sell Virtual Items for “real” money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of a game. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and we may terminate your Account because of it.
- Unless otherwise shown, content available in any in-game store has the same age rating as the game.
If we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with these terms you may lose any Virtual Money, and Virtual Goods. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUPERCENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
The charge for any individual item you can purchase via our Service shall be as stated on our Service at the time you place the order, except in the case of obvious error. The charge is inclusive of all sales taxes and other charges. Depending on which bank you use, additional charges may be issued by your bank; we have no control over this and accept no liability in relation to the same. If you are unsure whether you will be subject to such additional charges then you should check with your bank before making a purchase via our Service. We accept payment via our payment processing partners by credit card, debit card, carrier billing and Paypal only. Our payment processing partners may have their own terms and conditions and you should ensure you are in agreement with these prior to making any payment. If your transaction with our payment processing partners is not successful then your purchase will not be fulfilled. Upon the completion of a successful payment transaction then your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible - we will endeavor to fulfill your order immediately at the point of purchase.
We do not provide any cash or refunds for Virtual Currency or Items (except as required by law) and Virtual Currency and Items do not have any real world monetary value. We may impose additional restrictions concerning the acquisition or redemption of Virtual Currency and Items. For example, we may cap the amount of Virtual Currency which can be acquired, held or redeemed in any particular period or we may impose restrictions based on your country of residence.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, VIRTUAL CURRENCY HAVE NO CASH VALUE, DO NOT ACCRUE INTEREST AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, ARE NOT REDEEMABLE OR REFUNDABLE FOR ANY SUM OF MONEY OR MONETARY VALUE FROM ONEMT AT ANY TIME.
Rights of our action
We reserves the right to restrict access to, delete, reduce or liquidate Virtual Currency:
- (1) if you have misused the Virtual Currency or breached any of these terms and conditions;
- (2) if the Virtual Currency were awarded in error;
- (3) if a payment for Virtual Currency is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed; or
- (4) if you have used Virtual Currency to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity.
We reserves the right to restrict access to or delete Items:
- (1) if you have misused the Items or breached any of these terms and conditions;
- (2) if the Items were purchased using Virtual Currency awarded in error;
- (3) if such virtual items are trading among users in real world which are strictly prohibited in this Agreement, or
- (4) if a payment for Virtual Currency used to purchase the Items is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed.
WE MAY AT ANY TIME DECIDE TO END IN PART OR ITS ENTIRETY THE VIRTUAL ITEMS PROGRAM FOR ALL OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES. BEFORE WE DELETE THE UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS, WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT YOU TO GIVE AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS TO REDEEM THEM.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR A SUPERCENT PRODUCT REMAINS DORMANT (I.E. IS NOT USED) FOR MORE THAN 180 DAYS, AND THERE IS UNREDEEMED VIRTUAL CURRENCY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, WE MAY CHOOSE TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
YOU MAY ACTIVATE DORMANT ACCOUNT BY ASKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. IN CASE OF SUCH REQUESTS, IF POSSIBLE WE WILL SUPPORT YOUR ACTION AND TRY TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND RECOVER VIRTUAL ITEMS IN THE ACCOUNT BASED ON THE DATA RECORD WHEN THE TERMINATION ACTED.
6. PLAYING OUR GAMES WITH OTHER USERS
Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You may be able to:
- 6.1.1 choose to play against another user or to play socially with another user whom Supercent selects for you, or
- 6.1.2 play against, or play socially with, one of your contacts on a platform or social network which you have allowed our Games to interact with. Some of our Games may also allow you to search for your friends (for example, by email address) in order to find them to play against or play socially with. We may also display the display names of your past opponents so that you can easily find them to play again.
6.2 Where Supercent selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria as we see fit to select your opponent (for example, your past scores, your country, or the level you have reached in the Game or your other gameplay activity).
6.3 By accessing and/or playing our Games you agree that your display name, scores, avatar, country location, online/offline status and other related details may be displayed in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you, including (without limitation) to other users in our games or within our marketing. You also understand and agree that other users may find you by searching for you with your email address. Please note that we will only show your display name publicly, and not your email address; another user must already know your email address themselves in order to search for you.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or Supercent games. Supercent reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes. You will fully cooperate with Supercent to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting Supercent access to any password-protected portions of your Account.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The Service may include various forums, blogs and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. Supercent cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don't want others to use, do not post it on the Service. Supercent shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
7. USING OUR SERVICES
Who can use our Services
We are excited to have you start playing our games, but there are some limits on who can use our Services.
You may not use our Services if:
- Collect or post anyone's private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service.
- Use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any Supercent game or any Supercent game experience.
- Modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service or any Supercent game without Supercent's express written consent.
- You are under 13 years of age (or under 16, if you are located in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”)), in which case you must not create an Account, use any of our Services, or submit personal information in the Services or to Supercent(for example, your name, address, telephone number, or email address). This prohibition does not apply if, and only if, you are between the ages of 13 and 17, your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
- If you are under the age of 18, or under the age of majority where you are located, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
- You have previously been banned from playing any Supercent game or using any Supercent Service, unless Supercent has reversed that ban, in its sole discretion.
- Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive or engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as by repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
- Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- You engage in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent, including activities such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items. [Throughout these T&Cs, Our "prior written consent" means a communication coming from Our authorized representative, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization]
- Engage in any act that Supercent deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of Supercent's support services.
- Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server ("Server") used to offer or support the Service or any Supercent game environment
- Create any liability for Supercent or cause Supercent to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our ISPs or other suppliers.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by Supercent, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service.
- Institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person's use or enjoyment of the Service.
- Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Supercent employees, including Supercent's customer service representatives.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or any Supercent game, or to obtain any information from the Service or any Supercent game using any method not expressly permitted by Supercent.
- Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a Supercent employee.
- Solicit or attempt to solicit Login Information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or any Supercent game.
Supercent reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of the rules of use or otherwise outside the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service or the Service itself. Supercent reserves the right to take action as a result, which may include terminating your Account and prohibiting you from using the Service in whole or in part.
Additional Important Rules and Terms
- If you access the Services from a social network, such as Facebook, or download the Services from another platform, such as Apple or Google, you must also comply with that third party’s terms of service/use as well as these Terms.
- You shall not use the Services for any commercial purposes.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Services nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Services, or any other user of Supercent, including any of Our account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Services.
- You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or Our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Services.
- You shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, block or impair any of the servers connected to the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the users) as necessary to satisfy the Applicable Law, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on Your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Accessing our Services
- To access or play our games or create an Account with us, you may need an account with a social network, like Facebook, and, if you are using our mobile Services, an account with the company that provides your mobile applications, like an Apple iTunes account. You may need to update third-party software from time to time to receive the Services and play Supercent’s Games.
- We provide the games and other Services. You provide the equipment (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and pay any fees to connect to the Internet and app stores, and for data or cellular usage to download and use the Services.
Service Changes and Limitations
- Supercent reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Services or a particular game or part of the Services at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point your right to use the Services or any part of them will be automatically terminated or suspended. If that happens, unless applicable law requires otherwise, Supercent is not required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation to you in connection with discontinued elements of the Services or for Virtual Items previously earned or purchased.
- SUPERCENT MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY PORTION OF THEM; PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES, AND TOOLS; OR DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND SUPERCENT IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR RESULTS. This does not apply to users located in the EEA. If you are located in the EEA, we will endeavor to give you at least one month’s notice of any material changes before they take effect, and if you are unhappy with those changes, you can choose to cancel your Services under these Terms.
Deleting your Account
- SUPERCENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 180 DAYS.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, we are not required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation if you request deletion of your Account.
8. USER CONTENT
"User Content" means any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through a Supercent game client or the Service, or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any chat text.
If you post, publish, transmit, or upload User Content on the Services, you agree that it will be:
- not confidential;
- not in violation of law;
- not in violation of contractual restrictions or other parties’ rights, and that you have permission to use the User Content from any other party whose personal or other information or intellectual property is contained within the User Content;
- free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
The Service may include various forums, blogs and chat features where you can post User Content, including your observations and comments on designated topics. Supercent cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don't want others to use, do not post it on the Service. Supercent shall have no responsibility to evaluate, use or compensate you for any ideas or information you may choose to submit.
Any User Content that you post, publish, or transmit will be considered non-proprietary and non-confidential. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content, but you give Supercent a an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third party) and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions of the Service. You also hereby grant to Supercent the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to Supercent under these Terms of Service. You further hereby grant to Supercent the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in your User Content, regardless of whether your User Content is altered or changed in any manner. Supercent does not claim any ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Supercent has